The Murphy Panel Bed Mechanism and Frame
*Price includes FREE Delivery to anywhere in Canada
*Price includes Free Plans for DIY Customers
- Our counter-balanced, spring-loaded mechanisms have proven over many years to be the most reliable systems on the market. These very thin and sleek mechanisms are easy to install and virtually maintenance-free.
- The spring mechanism can have up to 9 springs per unit. The number of springs used depends on the size of bed used. Use enough springs for proper operation and to properly counterbalance the panel.
- Our steel frame is powder coated to ensure a long lasting look and feel. These systems although popular with homeowners, also stand up well to commercial applications.
Murphy Bi Fold Frame Mechanism
- Featuring hands free leg action.
- Decades of operation in a commercial or residential surrounding.
- Made of high quality steel.
- The assembly is attached to the floor with a minimum of eight 2″ lag screws or six 1 1/2″ expansion bolts depending on floor composition. *If you do not want to drill into the floor there are two functional ways to not drill into the floor, See Below.
- Two legs located at the foot of the frame are equipped with actuator arms which automatically store them when the bed is raised, and lock them into a support position when the bed is lowered. Plastic shoes are mounted to the bottom of the legs to protect floors and carpet.
Wall Mount Kit
- Mount door bed to wall instead of floor. Some home owners may not want to connect to the floor for various reasons. By mounting this kit to the bottom of the wall studs, you can still achieve the support we need for the bed without damaging your floors.
Serving Vancouver Island, BC Communities:
Sidney, Saanich, Oak Bay, Fairfield, James Bay, View Royal, Victoria, Bear Mountain, Royal Oak, Broadmead, Songhees, Esquimalt, Cordova Bay, Westshore, Highlands, Langford, Colwood, Metchosin, Sooke, Vic West, Brentwood, Mill Bay, Malahat, Shawnigan Lake, Arbutus Ridge, Cobble Hill, Cowichan Bay, Cowichan Lake, Youbou, Duncan, Chemainus, Gulf Islands, Saltspring, Crofton, Saltair, Cedar, Ladysmith, Nanaimo, Parksville, Port Alberni, Ucluelet, Tofino, Parksville, Qualicum, Courtenay, Comox, Campbell River.